Server Products has committed itself to be a socially responsible company. We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of conduct relative to our responsibility to society and strive to build and maintain effective relationships with the communities and institutions with which we interact.
As a responsible corporate partner, we continually look for ways to contribute to "the common good". Here are a few of the examples how Server has moved to be socially responsible:
- Provide support for a local handicap student work program.
- Corporate contributions to two area free health clinics.
- Sponsorship of local Little League teams.
- Sponsorship of Cancer Relay for Life company teams.
- Involved with the Shoot for a Cause trap shoot.
- Contributions to local food pantries.
- Offer a scholarship opportunity, The Alfred Wickesberg Memorial Scholarship, to our employees’ children.
- We make available, to our local fire department, the use of our 250,000 gallon water reservoir under our plant to fill their tanker trucks.
- Major corporate donations to national and international disasters.