This stainless steel syrup pump dispenses fountain syrups, hot sauce, soy sauce or other thin ingredients from a slim fountain jar, 2 qt (1.9 L) 10" (25.4 cm) deep, 83182 (sold separately). The slim format allows you to offer more flavors in the same footprint of standard fountain jars. The taller (drop-in style) discharge tube offers more clearance to accommodate tall cups and operates at a 22° angle in your fountainette.
The stainless steel pump is constructed with a cast valve body featuring captured balls to prevent loss. A 1¼ oz (37 mL) serving is dispensed per stroke with the ability to reduce portion size in 1/8 oz (3.7 mL) increments, using the supplied gauging collars.
A fountainette topping station is created by combining Server Products fountain jars and pumps or lids with ladles to serve chilled or ambient toppings from your flavor rail or fountainette.
Key Beneifts Include:
- Slim format fits more flavors in the same space
- Extended discharge tube offers more clearance for tall cups
- Stainless steel with captured valve balls to eliminate loss
- 1¼ oz (37 mL) portion adjusts in 1/8 oz (3.7 mL) increments for Portion Optimization™
- Colored, engraved knobs that identify contents are available upon request
- 2-Year Warranty