The Server Express system dispenses from a 1½ gallon (or 6 L) pouch with 16 mm fitment in countertop and drop-in applications. It features a surgical-quality plastic pump that is quick to break down, dishwasher safe and achieves up to 98% evacuation. The shroud is constructed of black thermoset polyester with a stainless steel lid and fits in the cutout opening of a 7 qt (6.6 L) vegetable inset, making conversions a snap.
The Express pump has a special connector that pierces the pouch fitment creating a sealed system for maximum evacuation and savings. A full portion yields 1 oz (30 mL), which can be reduced in ¼ oz (7 mL) increments simply by adjusting the portion pin position on the lid lever.
Standard features include:
- Black plastic shroud with stainless steel lid
- Works with 1½ gallon (or 6 L) pouch with 16 mm fitment
- Pump is constructed of surgical quality plastic parts
- Quick to breakdown & dishwasher safe
- Pump is ADA compliant (requiring less than 5 lbs of pressure to dispense)
- 1 oz (30 mL) maximum portion, adjusts in ¼ oz (7 mL) increments
- NSF Listed
- 2-Year Warranty