Warm two toppings, sauces, gravies and more from 2.8 L jars with individually controlled, even heat. Portion controlled pumps provide consistent servings up to 30 mL; adjust in 3.7 mL increments.
- Small batch prep for ideal freshness
- Two foods requiring individual heat control
- Varied daypart use; each well is interchangeable for pump, ladle or squeeze bottle warming components
Twin stainless steel water-bath warmers feature individual thermostats and power switches for each well. Adjustable thermostats, sense food temperature and turn each 500 watt heating element on or off as needed eliminating burning or scorching.
This 230V model with Australian type power cord includes (2) stainless steel pumps and 2.8 L jars. The stainless steel pumps dispense directly from a 2.8 L stainless steel jar. A 30 mL serving is the maximum portion which can be reduced in 3.7 mL increments, using the supplied gauging collars.
When you place your order, be sure to request colored knobs engraved with your contents for a clean presentation. Black knobs are standard.
- Stainless steel construction
- Adjustable, pre-calibrated thermostats for accurate heat control
- Water fill lines eliminate overflow accidents
- (2) Stainless steel jars
- (2) Stainless steel pumps with captured valve balls to eliminate loss
- 30 mL maximum portion adjusts in 3.7 mL increments
- Colored, engraved knobs to identify flavor, upon request
- 230V with Australian type power cord
- 2-year warranty