EZ-Topper warmer serves warm Fudge or Caramel from a 48 oz pouch with virtually no mess, product breakdown or waste and up to 98% evacuation. Dispense from the active pouch while warming a second in reserve.
- Self-serve dessert stations; tamper-resistant packaging brings piece of mind
- Higher-volume operations looking to minimize downtime during changeouts
- Lower-volume or sporadic use operations serving topping over extending periods of time
Warming and dispensing from a sealed pouch system allows you to serve a quality product from the first serving to the last. Pouched topping systems provide excellent evacuation, which increases the number of servings per bag. And an operational perk is the outside of the pump remains clean - also reducing product waste and making cleanup much easier.
This single EZ-Topper™ warmer uses dry heat (non water bath) and allows you to dispense from one heated topping pouch while warming a second in reserve; eliminating down time when switching out the empty topping pouch and waiting for it to warm up. A pouch support is included for occasions when you don't want to pre-heat a second topping pouch.
Dessert consistancy is promoted with the portion control. stainless steel pump. It dispenses a 1 ounce serving per stroke and is adjustable in 1/8 ounce increments.
Key Benefits Include
- Up to 98% evacuation virtually eliminates product waste
- Closed system dispenses from one pouch while warming a second to serving temperature
- Outside of pump remains clean using bagged product
- 1 oz portion is adjustable in 1/8 oz increments
- Spout warmer keeps product in discharge tube warm during slow periods
Contact your food distributor for special 48 ounce topping pouches with a 16mm center fitment; currently packaged by:
- Ghirardelli Chocolate Company
- Lyons Magnus
- Masterson Company
Manuals are dependent on Series (production date); indicated on bottom of unit.
- Series 12B and earlier 01744-A
- Series 15H and later 01744-B