The portion tab is required to set the portion on a ProPortion dispenser. A set of six, ranging from 1/4 oz to 1 oz, is included with new PRO-P model dispensers and if purchasing a PRO-P Handle Assembly. Units arrived with a white, 1/2 oz tab (like this one) installed to hold things together during shipment. Typically, users allocate a single dispenser for a sauce or condiment, so a portion tab is set at the start and left in place.
About This Part
- Portion Served | 1/2 fl oz
- Color | White
- Included with new dispenser | Yes (arrived installed)
- Required for operation | Yes (one)
- Interchangeable | Yes, with:
- PRO-P 100120 | ProPortion Single Tip Dispenser
- PRO-P 100100 | ProPortion Triple Tip Dispenser
- or 100121 | ProPortion Handle Assembly (used in both single and triple models)
- Is the portion running heavy, beyond the first serving? Ensure the Spring is adequately installed (within the handle, under Spring Cover) and replace if damaged or worn. The initial trigger will deliver 1 1/4 oz vs. your set portion since the portion tab hasn't been engaged yet.
Note | The 2-Year Warranty icon below relates to the finished good, ensuring your dispenser is free from defects in workmanship and materials. If you're here because something failed, we're here to make it right; let's chat or connect via email.
That said, wear parts (those that can wear out) are just that and can be easily replaced to get you up and serving again. For ProPortion, wear parts would be things like the spring, seal, and valves.