The Piston advances down the rod and pushes the seal along as portions are served. It is removable for access to the Spring or during cleaning.
About This Part
- Included with new dispenser | Yes
- Required for operation | Yes
- Interchangeable | Yes, with:
- PRO-P 100120 | ProPortion Single Tip Dispenser
- PRO-P 100100 | ProPortion Triple Tip Dispenser
- or 100121 | ProPortion Handle Assembly (used in both single and triple models)
- Before putting the Piston onto the Rod, install the Seal onto the Piston; it ensures proper installation
- If food is getting above the Piston: Ensure the Seal is installed correctly (on the Piston) and is free from damage or worn out
- Can't fit Seal onto Piston? The Piston should have the ridge-side facing up (on the opposite side of the seal). To release the piston and flip it over, press the small detent pin on the Rod.
Note | The 2-Year Warranty icon below relates to the finished good, ensuring your dispenser is free from defects in workmanship and materials. If you're here because something failed, we're here to make it right; let's chat or connect via email.
That said, wear parts (those that can wear out) are just that and can be easily replaced to get you up and serving again. For ProPortion, wear parts would be things like a spring, seal, and valves.