The Seal advances down the rod on the Piston to send food out through the Dispensing Tip(s).
About This Part
- Included with new dispenser | Yes
- Required for operation | Yes
- Interchangeable | Yes, with:
- PRO-P 100120 | ProPortion Single Tip Dispenser
- PRO-P 100100 | ProPortion Triple Tip Dispenser
- or 100121 | ProPortion Handle Assembly (used in both single and triple models)
- Before putting the Piston onto the Rod, install the Seal onto the Piston; it ensures proper installation
- If food is getting above the Piston: Ensure the Seal is installed correctly (on the Piston) and is free from damage or worn out
- Can't fit Seal onto Piston? The Piston should have the ridge-side facing up (on the opposite side of the seal). To release the piston and flip it over, press the small detent pin on the Rod.
- Are you getting inconsistent portions? There may be too much air in the body. When food is directly filled, tilt piston (with seal) until level with food surface to expel any air. Filling with at least 20 oz also reduces the amount of trapped air.
Note | The 2-Year Warranty icon below relates to the finished good, ensuring your dispenser is free from defects in workmanship and materials. If you're here because something failed, we're here to make it right; let's chat or connect via email.
That said, wear parts (those that can wear out) are just that and can be easily replaced to get you up and serving again. For ProPortion, wear parts would be things like this seal, the spring, and valves.