This green, triple-tip valve is the smallest of the three sizes and works best for thin foods such as Hot Sauce and Syrup Flavorings. A valve is required for operation.
About This Part
- Included with new dispenser | Yes
- Required for operation | Yes (one valve)
- Interchangeable | Yes; with the Medium and Large Triple-Tip Valves
- Used with;
- Upon installation, push a finger into the valve slits to ensure they're open
- If you're experiencing dripping or leakage, refer to the Food Application Guide or Manual (in Documentation below) to confirm the opening size chosen is paired with your food type.
- Is your dispenser only delivering from one or two valves? Here are three suggestions:
- Squeeze the trigger more briskly to create enough pressure to evenly dispense
- Ensure the Triple Flow Diverter is installed; it has a triangular shape
- Check if all the valve slits are open (see "Upon installation" above)
Note | The 2-Year Warranty icon below relates to the finished good, ensuring your dispenser is free from defects in workmanship and materials. If you're here because something failed, we're here to make it right; let's chat or connect via email.
That said, wear parts (those that can wear out) are just that and can be easily replaced to get you up and serving again. For ProPortion, wear parts would be things like this valve, a spring, and a seal.