EZ-Topper warmer serves warm Fudge or Caramel from a 48-oz pouch with virtually no mess, product breakdown or waste and up to 98% evacuation. Dispense from the active pouch while warming a second in reserve.
- Self-serve dessert stations; tamper-resistant packaging brings peace of mind
- Higher-volume operations looking to minimize downtime during changeouts
- Operations with relatively consistent use as topping cools while in non-heated spout
Warming and dispensing from a sealed pouch system allows you to serve a quality product from the first serving to the last. Pouched topping systems provide excellent evacuation, which increases the number of servings per bag. And an operational perk is the outside of the pump remains clean - also reducing product waste and making cleanup much easier.
This single EZ-Topper™ model is perfect for operations with relatively consistent usage; topping in spout is not heated and will cool in the discharge tube during extended periods of non-use. The warmer uses dry heat (non water bath) and allows you to dispense from one heated topping pouch while warming a second in reserve eliminating downtime when switching out the empty topping pouch and waiting for it to warm up. A pouch support is included for occasions when you don't want to pre-heat a second topping pouch.
Dessert consistency is promoted with the portion control. stainless steel pump. It dispenses a 1-ounce serving per stroke and is adjustable in 1/8-ounce increments.
Key Benefits Include
- Up to 98% evacuation virtually eliminates product waste
- Closed system dispenses from one pouch while warming a second to serving temperature
- Outside of pump remains clean using bagged product
- 1 oz-portion is adjustable in 1/8-oz increments
Contact your food distributor for special 48 ounce topping pouches with a 16mm center fitment; currently packaged by:
- Ghirardelli Chocolate Company
- The Hershey Company
- Lyons Magnus
- Masterson Company