Warming and dispensing from a sealed pouch system allows you to serve a quality product from the first serving to the last. Pouched topping systems provide excellent evacuation, which increases the number of servings per bag. And an operational perk is the outside of the pump remains clean and dry - also reducing product waste and making cleanup much easier.
The low-profile EZ-Topper™ is a great fit for operations serving a moderate amount of servings in a single daypart. This model dispenses warm Chocolate Fudge or Caramel from a single, 48 oz topping pouch with 16 mm fitment.
Dessert consistency is promoted with the portion control. stainless steel pump. It dispenses a 1 ounce serving per stroke and is adjustable in 1/8 ounce increments. Includes black knobs engraved Fudge and Caramel along with blank versions.
Key Benefits Include
- Up to 98% evacuation virtually eliminates product waste
- Closed, sanitary system dispenses from one 48 oz pouch with 16 mm fitment
- Outside of pump remains clean using bagged product
- 1 oz portion is adjustable in 1/8 oz increments
- Spout warmer keeps product in discharge tube warm during slow periods
Contact your food distributor for special 48 ounce topping pouches with a 16 mm center fitment; currently packaged by:
- Ghirardelli Chocolate Company
- The Hershey Company
- Lyons Magnus
- Masterson Company
Instruction Manuals are dependant on the production date (Series) of your dispenser:
- BEFORE May 2016 use 01744-A
- AFTER May 2016 use 01744-B