Server Products has committed itself to be a socially responsible company. We hold ourselves to the highest standards and strive to build and maintain effective relationships with the communities and institutions with which we interact.
As a responsible corporate partner, we continually look for ways to contribute to common good. Here are a few of the examples how Server has moved to be socially responsible:
- Provide support for a local handicap student work program.
- Corporate contributions to two area free health clinics.
- Sponsorship of local Little League teams.
- Sponsorship of Cancer Relay for Life company teams.
- Involved with the Shoot for a Cause trap shoot.
- Contributions to local food pantries.
- Offer a scholarship opportunity, The Alfred Wickesberg Memorial Scholarship, to our employees’ children.
- The use of our 250,000 gallon water reservoir under our plant is available to our local fire department to fill their tanker trucks.
- Major corporate donations to national and international disasters.