Warm two toppings, sauces, gravies and more from 3 qt jars or #10 topping cans with individually controlled, even heat. Portion controlled pump provides consistent servings up to 1 oz; adjusts in 1/8 oz increments.
- Small batch prep for ideal freshness
- Two foods requiring individual heat control
- Varied daypart use; each well is interchangeable for pump, ladle or squeeze bottle warming components
Twin stainless steel water-bath warmers feature individual thermostats and power switches for each well. Adjustable thermostats sense food temperature and turn each 500 watt heating element on or off as needed, eliminating burning or scorching.
This 120V model includes (1) stainless steel pump, 1 oz ladle and lid. The stainless steel pump dispenses a 1 ounce serving at the maximum portion, which can be reduced in 1/8 oz increments using the supplied gauging collars. Unit accepts (2) #10 cans or 3 quart stainless steel jars, 94009 (sold seperately)
When you place your order, be sure to request colored knobs engraved with your contents for a clean presentation. Black knobs are standard.
- Stainless steel construction
- Adjustable thermostats for accurate heat control
- Water fill lines eliminate overflow accidents
- (1) Stainless steel pump with captured valve balls to eliminate loss
- 1 oz maximum portion adjusts in 1/8 oz increments
- (1) Stainless steel 1 oz serving ladle and lid
- Colored, engraved knobs to identify flavor, upon request