Warming and dispensing from a sealed pouch system allows you to serve a quality product from the first serving to the last. Pouched topping systems provide excellent evacuation, which increases the number of servings per bag. And an operational perk is the outside of the pump remains clean and dry - also reducing product waste and making cleanup much easier.
This Twin low-profile EZ-Topper™ is a great fit for operations serving a moderate amount of servings throughout the day or in a single daypart. This model dispenses warm Chocolate Fudge and Caramel from a 48 oz topping pouch with 16 mm fitment.
Dessert consistancy is promoted with the portion control, stainless steel pump. It dispenses a 1 ounce serving per stroke and is adjustable in 1/8 ounce increments . Includes black knobs engraved Fudge and Caramel to incidcate topping flavors inside along with non-engraved versions.
- Up to 98% evacuation virtually eliminates product waste
- Closed, sanitary system dispenses from 48 oz pouches with 16 mm fitment
- Outside of pump remains clean using bagged product
- 1 oz portion is adjustable in 1/8 oz increments
- Spout warmers keep product in discharge tubes warm during slow periods
Contact your food distributor for special 48 ounce topping pouches with a 16 mm center fitment; currently packaged by:
- Ghirardelli Chocolate Company
- Lyons Magnus
- Masterson Company