EZ-Topper® warmer serves Fudge and Caramel from 48-oz pouches with virtually no mess, product breakdown or waste and up to 98% evacuation. Dispense from active pouches while warming a second in reserve.
- Self-serve dessert stations; tamper-resistant packaging brings peace of mind
- Higher-volume operations looking to minimize downtime during changeouts
- Lower-volume or sporadic use operations serving topping over extended periods of time
Warming and dispensing from a sealed pouch system allows you to serve a quality product from the first serving to the last. Pouched topping systems provide excellent evacuation, which increases the number of servings per bag. And an operational perk is the outside of the pump remains clean – also reducing product waste and making cleanup much easier.
The Twin EZ-Topper® warmer allows you to dispense from two topping pouches while warming two in reserve; eliminating downtime when switching out an empty Caramel or Fudge pouch and waiting for it to warm up. Includes stainless steel supports for occasions when you don't want to heat a second topping pouch. This dry heat unit (non water bath) has individual adjustable thermostat controls for each heat well.
Dessert consistency is promoted with the portion control. stainless steel pump. It dispenses a 1-ounce serving per stroke and is adjustable in 1/8-ounce increments. Includes black, engraved knobs to indicate the Caramel and Fudge toppings inside as well as two blank knobs.
- Up to 98% evacuation virtually eliminates product waste
- Closed system dispenses from two pouchs while pre-heating two in reserve
- Outside of pumps remain clean using bagged product
- 1-oz portion is adjustable in 1/8-oz increments
- Radiant heat from the vessel warms the heater blocks to keep toppings warm during slow periods
Contact your food distributor for special 48-ounce topping pouches with a 16-mm center fitment; currently packaged by:
- Ghirardelli Chocolate Company
- The Hershey Company
- Lyons Magnus
- Masterson Company
Manuals are dependent on Series (production date); indicated on bottom of unit.
- 01745 Series <08L
- 01745 Serie 15H>