An extension of the Thick Pump family, the TPV-L stainless steel pump with the addition of a lever reduces the force needed to dispense from your standard 3 1/2 quart (3.3 L) fountain jar. Set-up to serve a 1/2 oz (15 mL) portion with a maximum of 1 oz (60 mL) and can be reduced in 1/8 oz (3.7 mL) increments. Contents can be quickly identified by specifying a colored and engraved pump knob upon order, at no additional charge; black is standard.
- Dispensing thick caramel, chocolate fudge or marshmallow crème topping
- Reducing the force required to dispense a topping or ingredient speeds prep time
- Providing menu item consistency with precise portions
- Countertop use in a serving station, wherever FP-V fountain jar pumps fit
- Back Of House kitchen make stations
Notes: Included lid lock (80976) needs to be in place to secure pump lid to a Server Products fountain jar (82557, 83149 or 83156) while dispensing; jar sold separately. Natural operation of lever will cause some surface wear on the pump knob.
When using in Server non-insulated stations (SR-1, SR-2 or SR-4), a support brace (p/n 100001) is required to prevent jar from tipping during use.