The Server Express Triple system dispenses from (3) 1½ gallon (or 6 L) pouches with 16 mm fitments. It features surgical-quality plastic pumps that are quick to break down, dishwasher safe and achieve up to 98% evacuation. The stainless steel shroud with lid is designed with a flange midway around the base for drop-in use.
The Express pump has a special connector that pierces the pouch fitment, creating a sealed system for maximum evacuation and savings. A full portion yields 1 oz (30 mL) which can be reduced in ¼ oz (7 mL) increments simply by adjusting the portion pin position on the lid lever.
Standard features include:
- Stainless steel shroud and lid
- Works with 1½ gallon (or 6 L) pouch, 16 mm fitment
- Pump is constructed of surgical-quality plastic parts
- Quick to break down and dishwasher safe
- Pump is ADA compliant (requiring less than 5 lbs of pressure to dispense)
- 1 oz (30 mL) maximum portion, adjusts in ¼ oz (7 mL) increments