Server Products Cone Dip Warmers are constructed of stainless steel and simply designed for years of trouble-free service. A unique, tubular heating element warms your dip coat by natural convection, eliminating the need for a water bath. Temperature is determined by a low to high setting. This unit is NOT a water bath warmer and should not be used as such.
The Single Cone Dip Warmer accepts a stainless steel jar 94009 (sold separately) or #10 can of dip coat. The top with hinged lid is removable with flanges that extend down into the jar to prevent dripping into the warmer. The bottom piece is also removable.
Standard features include:
- Stainless steel construction for durability and long life
- Accepts (1) #10 can or stainless steel jar 94009 (not included)
- Hinged lid stays open for dipping convenience
- Flanges in top prevent dripping into warmer
- Tubular heating element provides heat through natural convection, eliminating the need for a water bath
- 120V power