The Server Signature Touch™ squeeze bottle warmer safeguards your toppings while keeping them ready for your final touch. Its 16 oz squeeze bottles are constructed of high-density plastic to withstand some heating; screw-off tops have a 1 1/4" opening for filling. Be aware, warmed product inside could make bottle too hot to handle comfortably. We suggest, ordering extra bottles (86809) for quick change outs or replacements; they are not as common as bottles for cold use. Bottles are dishwasher safe.
- Moving drink topping and dessert drizzle from the cook to the wait station
- Keeping three sauces warm and ready without accidental overheating
- Varied use; warmer is interchangeable with pump or ladle components
Make topping and platescaping convenient with a Signature Touch™ topping warmer. Our veteran topping warmer with a drop-in bottle holder provides safe heating while keeping your toppings handy.
The 120V warmer is thermostatically controlled to hold products at serving temperature in a water-bath. Topping warmer and squeeze bottle holder are constructed of stainless steel for durability and long life. Server warmers feature a thermostat that turns the heating element on or off as needed to eliminate burning or scorching.
The base of this warmer can be converted to accept a stainless steel pump or 1 oz ladle. Contact our customer service department for the appropriate kit numbers. By doing so, you create a topping warmer with pump 82060 or a warmer with lid and ladle.
Key Benefits Include
- Stainless steel construction
- (3) 16 oz high-density squeeze bottles are dishwasher safe
- Temperature controlled thermostat for accurate heat control
- 500 watt, wrap-around heating element provides even heat; eliminating hot spots