Serve consistent portions of warm dessert topping from a #10 can, 3 quart jar (sold separately) or new packaging in a 48 oz pouch with center fitment (requires Can2Pouch™ Conversion Kit 81184). Dispenses 1 oz max.; adjusts in 1/8 oz increments.
- Keeping food costs of expensive ingredients in check with accurate portions
- Operations with extended serving periods; thermostat senses food temperature and turns off and on as needed
The FSP Model topping warmer features a water-bath with wrap-around heating element to eliminate hot spots and provide accurate, even heat to your ice cream toppings. The temperature-controlled thermostat prevents accidental burning or scorching by sensing the food temperature and turning the 500 watt heating element on or off as needed.
This compact, countertop food warmer includes a stainless steel, portion controlled, topping pump and dispenses from a #10 food can, 3 quart jar (sold separately) or new packaging in a 48 oz pouch with center fitment (requires Can2Pouch™ Conversion Kit 81184).
The base can be fitted with a lid and 1 oz ladle or an inset with three squeeze bottles (86819) for adding your SignatureTouch to a dessert or specialty drink.
- Stainless steel base and topping pump
- Pump dispenses 1 oz per stroke; adjusts in 1/8 oz increments
- Temperature-controlled thermostat for accurate heat control
- Wrap-around heating element provides even heat, eliminating hot spots
- Water fill lines eliminate overflow accidents
- Dispenses from a #10 can of topping or your 3 qt jar
- A colored, engraved knob (to identify contents) is furnished upon request; black is standard