How to Use intelliserv® for every daypart
How-To & Serving Solutions
You have a lot on your plate (pun intended) – from dealing with fluctuating operational costs and reduced inventories to boosting safety practices and managing staff. You shouldn’t need to worry about how your equipment is functioning, too. Think of equipment as an extension of your staff – ready to perform as efficiently as possible from open to close.
IntelliServ® Warmers provide the flexibility and functionality you expect for exceptional performance all day long. Here are ways IntelliServ Food Pan Warmers can bring efficiency and convenience to your operation across every daypart.
As more consumers begin venturing out for breakfast dining occasions, you can prepare by crafting simple sauces and syrups, kept consistently warm all morning in your IntelliServ Warmer. For added versatility, configure your warmer with two 1/6-size pans that include ladles or pumps to offer even more breakfast staples or LTO items.
- Serve crepes or waffles with a fresh berry compote which Datassential is showing a +9.7% 1-year growth and an impressive +67% boost in the next 4 years1
- Keep sausage gravy warm and ready to serve with breakfast burritos, sandwiches or add your own style of biscuits and gravy, a menu item experiencing +14% growth1
- As maple syrup is expected to grow +23%1, you can leverage this trend by infusing pure maple syrup with cinnamon and vanilla, bacon, chili pepper, coffee or bourbon to create your own signature infused maple syrups
Use IntelliServ Warmers to maintain the freshness and temperature of soups and sauces for weekly lunch specials. 59% of U.S. diners say comfort food appeals to them,2 and what says comfort more than mac and cheese or soup?
- Embellish your mac and cheese orders with a cheese sauce base blended with savory ingredients and seasonings to make it unique, flavorful and ready to serve
- The 1/3-size pan holds 6 quarts and is perfect for small batch, soup-of-the-day offerings to keep consumers coming back for their favorites or to try new varieties
63% of fine dining operators and roughly half of casual and family dining restaurants said they have fewer items on the menu today than before coronavirus.3 With a reduced menu, your IntelliServ Warmer can keep menu mainstays fresh and ready for onsite dining, meal kits or delivery orders.
- Stewed meat such a beef barbacoa holds well and is perfect for a take-home taco kit
- Add ethnic flavors to your menu easily by offering robust curries or tikka marsala
Snacking is its own daypart that lasts all day but doesn’t need to be complex. Offer consumers craveable snacks and apps you can prepare easily and that hold well throughout the day.
- Have queso ready to serve for nachos, totchos, takeout and meal kits
- Keep Bolognese or marinara sauce hot for appetizers like flatbreads and Italian meatball sliders
IntelliServ Warmers maintain accurate heating and holding temperatures, offer 6-quart capacity for toppings and sauces and feature a digital display screen for an enhanced user experience. For more ways IntelliServ units can work across all dayparts in your operation read Big Menu Variety In Small Spaces.
1SNAP! Datassential MenuTrends™, 4-year growth trends on menus, April, 2021
2Source:Mintel Reports US
3State of the Restaurant Industry Report for 2021, National Restaurant Association