Supreme™ Butter Warmers are constructed of stainless steel with a black thermoset plastic top and bottom. To eliminate accidental overheating, the water bath warmer features an adjustable thermostat that senses the temperature of the food and turns its 500 watt heating element on or off as needed. A water fill line within the well eliminates overflow accidents.
Butter merchandisers have a pump and spout warmer that dispenses opposite instrument panel side from a 3 quart (2.8 L) stainless steel jar (included). A specially designed plug within the pump prevents hot topping from splashing when dispensed. Pump is preset for 1/4 ounce (7 mL) servings with a 1 ounce (30 mL) max portion per stroke; adjustable in 1/8 ounce (3.7 mL) increments, using the supplied gauging collars.
- Dispenses from a 3 qt jar 94009 (included)
- Actual thermostat ensures accurate heat control
- Stainless steel pump
- 1 oz maximum portion, adjusts in 1/8 oz increments
- Spout warmer ensures safety when dispensing potentially hazardous foods
- Magnetic merchandising sign: Butter