Express pumps serve from a 1 1/2 gallon pouch with 16 mm fitment to form a sealed, sanitary system of two to six condiments and dressings in a single countertop or drop-in station. The durable, plastic pump has only a few parts, is quick to breakdown and dishwasher safe. Plus, 95% evacuation means more servings to patrons instead of waste.
- High volume dispensing of dipping sauces, condiments and salad dressings
- Schools, quick-service restaurants, recreation dining and anwhere down-time is unacceptable
- Locations looking for ADA compliance; needing less than 5 lbs of pressure to dispense
The Express pump has a special connector that pierces the pouch fitment creating a sealed system for maximum evacuation and savings. The full portion of 1 oz can be reduced in ¼ oz increments, simply by adjusting the portion pin position on the lid lever.
- Stainless steel shroud and lid work with 1 1/2 gallon pouch, 16 mm fitment
- NSF listed, quick to breakdown and dishwasher safe pump
- ADA compliant pump requires less than 5 lbs of pressure to dispense
- 1 oz serving adjusts in 1/4 oz increments; help prevent over-filled soufflé cups
- 2 year warranty