Warm two toppings, sauces, gravies and more from #10 topping cans, 3 quart jars or new packaging in a 48 oz pouch (see details below) with individually controlled, even heat. Models are available for varied daypart use; each well is interchangeable for portion controlled dispensing, ladle or squeeze bottle warming components.
- Small batch prep for ideal freshness
- Two foods requiring individual heat control
Twin stainless steel water-bath warmers feature individual thermostats and power switches for each well. Adjustable thermostats sense food temperature and turn each 500 watt heating element on or off as needed, eliminating burning or scorching.
Available with stainless steel pumps, ladle and lid or one of each. The stainless steel pump dispenses a 1 ounce serving at the maximum portion, which can be reduced in 1/8 oz increments using the supplied gauging collars. Unit accepts (2) #10 cans, 3 quart jars (sold separately) or new packaging in a 48 oz pouch with center fitment (requires Can2Pouch™ Conversion Kit 81184).
When you place your order, be sure to request colored knobs engraved with your contents for a clean presentation. Black knobs are standard.
- Stainless steel construction
- Adjustable thermostats for accurate heat control
- Water fill lines eliminate overflow accidents
- Stainless steel pump or serving ladle and lid
- 1 oz maximum portion adjusts in 1/8 oz increments
- Colored, engraved knobs to identify flavor, upon request